If Your Website is NOT Mobile Responsive,
It's Not Google Mobile Friendly.
A responsive mobile website changes its layout depending on what type of device you are viewing the website on. These custom made to size layouts make the website easier to view, read, and navigate on a desktops, laptops, tablets or smartphones. Have you ever tried to read text on a website that is too small to read on a smartphone? chances are that site is not a responsive mobile website.
Google has identified that there are more people using smartphones than any other type of computer. They embraced this growing trend and felt website developers need to address this fact. As a result, Google has developed a standard and a test to see if your website will perform well if viewed on a mobile device such as a smartphone. Company's that upgrade their websites to a mobile responsive website are rewarded by Google with better page rankings in searches.
Check Your Site
1. Visitors viewing experience customized for each device they use from desktops to smartphones.
2. Faster loading pages for smartphones and tablets.
3. Optimum reading and viewing experience achieved on each mobile device from tablets to smartphones.
4. Visitors are more likely to stay on your site and dig deeper into other pages.
5. Most users surf the Internet with tablets and smartphones now, your new mobile website will improve their experience.
6. Sites that are not Google mobile friendly are conceived as "old websites" this may have a negative first impression on potential customers. Show your visitors you are on your game with a modern responsive website.
7. Google will reward you with better search engine page rankings. This improves your SEO strategy.
DeGaetano Design & Marketing LLC
Cleveland, Akron, Medina, Ohio 44256
Copyright 2017 DeGaetano Design & Marketing LLC
Web Design | SEO | Logo Design | Marketing | Cleveland, Ohio